*Please wait in the parking lot unless you have made prior arrangements*
- Book your appointment online or call us at (714) 633-9780.
- Fill out the Curbside Check-in Form online or download and print out.
- Text or call the hospital when you arrive so we can check you in (Be sure to wear your face covering)
- A team member will go to your car to retrieve your pet and take them into their visit.
- Once a veterinarian has examined your pet, they will call you with an update and treatment plan.
- Payments can be made easily by email link, text pay, online bill pay, apple pay, over the phone, or curbside.
- Your pet will be discharged with full instructions and brought back to your car by a team member.
Or, fill our the Curbside Form online:
*In the interest of managing public health issues surrounding Covid-19, please notify us before arriving if you are experiencing ANY of the following: coughing, fever, upper respiratory signs, headache, international travels or travels by airplane to hot spots within the U.S., etc. This will allow us to plan for the necessary steps in order to keep our staff safe so that we can continue helping our clients and patients. Please remember, a mask is always required. Thank you for your understanding.
If you are a new client, please fill out the New Client Registration Form online:
Get in Touch!
We look forward to welcoming you and your companion animal to East Chapman Veterinary Center. If you are ready to make an appointment, have any questions about the services we offer or want to know more about navigating your business, give us a call at (714) 633-9780. You can also use the contact form below to send us a message.
Coming soon: Online appointment booking