East Chapman Veterinary Center is proud to offer PureVax vaccines for cats, a non-adjuvanted vaccine.
Kittens and cats – even inside-only cats – can be exposed to several infectious life-threatening diseases. Properly scheduled vaccination is not just important, it’s essential. Many vaccines are adjuvanted, and may be causing a certain cancer (fibrosarcoma) in cats. PUREVAX is non-adjuvanted and we are excited to offer this vaccine to our clients.
PUREVAX Includes Feline Vaccines That Help Protect Against:
- Feline rhinotracheitis virus
- Feline calicivirus
- Feline panleukopenia virus
- Chlamydophila felis
- Feline leukemia virus (FeLV)
- Rabies virus
Benefits of Using PureVax Vaccines
- PUREVAX vaccines deliver a robust, effective immune response without the need for adjuvants.
- PUREVAX Feline Rabies is the only non-adjuvanted feline rabies vaccine available as a standalone or in combination with other antigens.
- PUREVAX FeLV vaccine is the only non-adjuvanted FeLV vaccine utilizing canarypox-vectored vaccine technology.